Our strength comes from the more than 1,400 individuals, families, and businesses that make up our membership.
And it is only through our members and people like you that we are able to preserve and revitalize Inland Northwest forests, water, and wildlife.
Here's what you can expect from your membership:
- Up-to-date information about environmental issues affecting the Inland Northwest
- Timely e-mail alerts outlining ways you can take action locally
- Our newsletter, The Council News, which is full of valuable stories and updates on how you can help protect the local environment
- Invitations to outings and fun events
- The knowledge that you are making a difference locally
If you would like to learn more about some of our past successes click here.
We have a variety of membership levels. Please take a look at the list below, find the level you are most comfortable with, and become a member today!
||Legacy Circle - Wildlife Supporter
|Legacy Circle - Forest Champion
|Legacy Circle - Watershed Sponsor
Business Partner Levels
$250.00 to $5,000.00+
For more information on becoming a Business Partner with TLC, contact Kate Burke, kburke(at)landscouncil.org or call 509-209-2851 for more information.
The Lands Council is a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization and all donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.