Kettle Range Rendezvous
- This event has passed.
Celebrate the Kettle Range at the 16th Annual Kettle Range Rendezvous, sponsored by Kettle Range Conservation Group and The Lands Council.
Relax, hike a new trail, and enjoy good food and the company of outdoor enthusiasts. And – volunteer your time and assist with important white bark pine restoration.
Join us as we celebrate 40 years of conservation work. RSVP today!
Friday – Volunteer Project Day
- Copper Butte Whitebark Pine Restoration Project –Visit the site of this 3 year project to help protect and restore a small population of whitebark pine that only grows at high elevation and is rapidly dying out across the western region. To learn more or sign up to help, call (509) 775-2667.
- Arrive and set up your camp
- Dinner: On your own
Saturday – Hike Day
- Breakfast: On your own
- Hikes will depart 10 AM from Jungle Hill Campground
- Guided Hikes Menu:
Wapaloosie to Jungle Hill Trail: Difficulty 4; 8 miles
Copper Butte to Wapaloosie: Difficulty 4; 12 miles
Stickpin to Ryan’s Cabin Trail: Difficulty 3; 6.4 miles
Sherman Peak Loop Trail: Difficulty 3; 6 miles
Hoodoo Canyon – Difficulty 2 or 3 , 5 miles
- Dinner: Rendezvous Potluck – Complimentary barbecue and drinks provided by KRCG. Please bring something to share (and a mug, utensils, bowl, or plate).
Sunday – Breakfast & Goodbyes
- Enjoy complimentary pancakes, coffee, and tea.
Directions: This year’s Rendezvous is at Jungle Hill Campground, located one mile north of SR 20 of Albian Hill Road and east of Sherman Pass in the Kettle River Range. From Kettle Falls, WA: Follow U.S. Highway 395 for 3.7 miles. Turn left onto WA-20W and coniture for 18.4 miles. Turn right onto Albin Hill Rd and travel north on road 2030 for 0.6 miles to trail sign and west 0.2 miles to campground.
More information: Kettle Range Rendezvous Flyer