If you would like to volunteer, please email Jeff at email@example.com or sign up here.
We need volunteers for:
Follow-Up Phone Calls: February – April (days and time flexible to your schedule)
We need volunteers to come in to The Lands Council offices to make reminder phone calls to businesses to make a donation to our auction. Every business will have already received a procurement letter and donation form. The volunteer’s job will be to make calls and leave voice mails to these businesses. We will provide a phone script and phone for volunteers to use.
Item Pick-Up: February – April (days and time flexible to your schedule)
Many business in the Spokane area donate items, but need The Lands Council to pick up these items. We are looking for a few volunteers to pick up donations around the city once or twice a month.
Event Volunteers: Saturday, April 8th (with shifts from 3 – 10 pm)
We are seeking volunteers to help make the event a success! Event volunteers will get to be a part of the fun night! We will provide a dinner for our volunteers too. We are looking for volunteers for the following shifts:
- Set-Up Volunteers: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Reservations and Check-In Volunteers: 4:00 – 7:00 pm
- Raffle Sales Volunteers: 4:30 – 7:45 pm
- Silent Auction Volunteers: 4:00 – 10:00 pm
- Loud Auction Volunteers: 6:45 – 10:00 pm
- Dessert Set-Up Volunteers: 6:45 – 7:45 pm
- Clean-Up Volunteers: 9:00 – 10:00 pm